If you will go to Cebu, you will always hear these words of a Cebuano calling to fellow Cebuano.
1. Bai – this means my friend
2. Bay or Abay (spelling variation to above) – means my friend
3. Amigo/Amigo or just migo/miga (for man/woman) – means my friend
4. Dodong or Inday (for man/woman) – brother or sister, also used even no relationship to call a younger male or female
5. Kuya or Ate (for man/woman) – originally a Tagalog but widely adapted in Cebuano, same of Dodong or Inday
6. Pre or Mare short for Kumapare/Kumare (for man/woman) – typically with a family relationship, like a friend who was a sponsor of wedding or baptism of son/daughter.
7. Lo/La short for Lolo/Lola – call for grandfather and grandmother
8. Tito / Tita – for uncle and niece
9. Ki or Suki – usual customer in buying goods in market or riding a jeep